Punch Bowl Social is a restaurant/bar/entertainment facility opening on September 21st in The Gateway in downtown SLC. The business is part of a national chain that focuses on craft beer and cocktails, elevated diner food and fun gaming activities.
Need to know
Punch Bowl Social offers a mix of food, drinks and fun. Some of the standout points about this SLC business include:
- Punch Bowl Social has an award-winning craft cocktail program and a from-scratch culinary program. These guys mean business when it comes to the food and drink.
- The Salt Lake City location has a variety of games and activities – from ping-pong, mini-bowling, darts, private karaoke, arcade games, board games and more!
- The name Punch Bowl Social comes from old fashioned parties called punch bowl socials where people would gather 'round a punch bowl and socialize, dance and play games.
- Punch Bowl is known for their “shareables” – plates that can be passed around the table and shared between everyone. Our Chicken 'N Waffles are also famous (made with a chipotle citrus maple syrup).
Prices for food range from $7.00 – $18.50
- There are a wide range of drinks from craft cocktails to freshly-squeezed juices to mocktails and house-made sodas – so no one will feel left out when it comes to beverages
- There is no cover charge at Punch Bowl Social but several games do have a pay per play price
Monday – Thurs 4pm – midnight
Friday 4pm – 1am
Saturday 10am – 1am
Sunday 10am – midnight
Starting October 14th 2019 Punch Bowl SLC will be open for lunch from 11 a.m. Monday – Friday. See our preview of the opening here.
Menu: see here
Cuisine: Elevated pub grub
Alcohol: Full bar, 21+
Vibe: Fun, trendy
Seating: Tables, high tops, private rooms, counter
Parking: On site at The Gateway
From our news archives…
The following list of articles are all the times we’ve mentioned Punch Bowl Social here on Gastronomic Salt Lake City.