For paid options check out our sponsor details here. If you’re not ready to work with us, we do have a number of areas on the site where we can list your business. The following pages are open to any businesses who send us their details. Just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant info and we will add you to the various lists.
- Best SLC catering options – if you offer catering services, big or small, list your business on this page
- Best patio dining – let potential diners know about your al fresco options
- Best heated patios – likewise if you offer year round outdoor dining, be sure to let us know
- Coupon and deal listing – whether you’re offering a Groupon or simple BOGOF be sure to let us know so we can add you to one of our most popular pages that lists all the latest deals and discounts
- Restaurants that cater large groups – if your business can cater to large groups with ease, we want to know, and so do you possible diners!
- Private dining in Utah – also if you have private dining spaces we’d love to hear about them and share that info too!
- Marketing and PR for Utah restaurants
- Utah photographers that specialize in restaurants
- Website building tools for restaurants
- SEO for restaurants
- Social media companies
Free marketing resources for restaurants
- Ideas for promoting your restaurant without spending a penny
- Free touch less restaurant menus with QR code
- How to send out a really great press release for a restaurant
- How to hold a great media event for your restaurant
- List of food writers and broadcasters in Utah
- List of publications that cover food in Utah
- List of biggest Utah influencer accounts
- Checklist for starting a new restaurant
Utah restaurant industry resources
Looking for a specific Utah restaurant service or product? From fridges and freezers to payroll and POS – we’re here to help. Go back to our restaurant resources homepage.
Our sponsors and this page
This page may contain information about one of our sponsors. We only work with the very best businesses in the state, and routinely turn down offers to work with businesses we don't enjoy. If we can't hand on heart recommend them - they can't be a sponsor.
At this time we have the following sponosrs: BTG, Caffe Molise, The Dough Miner, Downtown Alliance, Feldman’s Deli, Flanker, Garage On Beck, Hearth And Hill, Hill’s Kitchen, Kao Thai, Kin Sen Asian Noodle Bar, Kyoto, LemonShark Poke, Log Haven, Oasis Cafe, Pirate O's Gourmet Market, SLC Eatery, Squatter’s Downtown Salt Lake City, Stoneground Italian Kitchen, Urban Hill, Wasatch Brew Pub Sugar House, Whiskey Street, White Horse.
I encourage you to Google any of our sponsors and see the stellar reviews on multiple sites that they enjoy. For a list of all our current and past relationships see our partnership history page.