Utah is home to a host of local food producers, hand crafting everything from gourmet salsas to pitch perfect pulled pork. The following is a quick directory of all the very best makers in Utah, with a basic outline of what they offer, and how to get it. We’ve only included smaller, bespoke companies that don’t have a bricks and mortar operation.
- Cinder Pig – Whole hog pulled pork, sides. In person pickup and farmers market.
- Maven Oak Creative – charcuterie. Delivered.
- Z’s (affiliate link, we get a referral fee on sales) – hot sauces, salsa. Farmers market, delivery.
Baked and dessert
- Ada’s Cookies – Hand delivered cookies, Salt Lake valley
- Baby’s Bagels – Bagels with weekly pickup in person in South Salt Lake
- Carb Dealer
- Cheryl’s Bagels – East coast style bagels. Order online, pick up in Kaysville and Sandy.
- Dough Lady – they make, you bake, delivery offered
- Twisted Tiramisu – tiramisu. Delivery.
- Happy Dumpling – veggie, pork, chicken dumplings. In person pickup and delivery options.
- A Mano Pasta Co – fresh made pasta. In person pickup.
- Cochinita_pbl – Focused around the Yucatan classic, cochinita pibil
- Don Aramburu Salsa – salsa. Delivery
- The Salseria – salsa, birria, chile verde, pozole, tamales. In person pickup and delivery options.
- Mama Doki Eggrolls – Hand made egg rolls, pick up in person on Saturdays.
Who did we miss?
If you think we’re missing a really great addition to this list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you. Let us know who you think should be on this list and why. If you have a really great picture of one of more dishes, please send that too! We’re always excited to check our more businesses!
Our sponsors and this page
This page may contain information about one of our sponsors. We only work with the very best businesses in the state, and routinely turn down offers to work with businesses we don't enjoy. If we can't hand on heart recommend them - they can't be a sponsor.
At this time we have the following sponosrs: Avenues Proper, BGR Sugar House, BTG, Caffe Molise, Craft by Proper, The Dough Miner, Downtown Alliance, Feldman’s Deli, Flanker, Garage On Beck, Hearth And Hill, Hill’s Kitchen, Kao Thai, Kin Sen Asian Noodle Bar, Kyoto, Laziz Kitchen, Log Haven, Oasis Cafe, Pirate O's Gourmet Market, Proper Brewing, Proper Burger, Scion Cider Bar, SLC Eatery, Squatter’s Downtown Salt Lake City, Stoneground Italian Kitchen, Urban Hill, Wasatch Brew Pub Sugar House, Whiskey Street, White Horse.
I encourage you to Google any of our sponsors and see the stellar reviews on multiple sites that they enjoy. For a list of all our current and past relationships see our partnership history page.