Utah is home to a host of local food producers, hand crafting everything from gourmet salsas to pitch perfect pulled pork. The following is a quick directory of all the very best makers in Utah, with a basic outline of what they offer, and how to get it. We’ve only included smaller, bespoke companies that don’t have a bricks and mortar operation.
- Cinder Pig – Whole hog pulled pork, sides. In person pickup and farmers market.
- Maven Oak Creative – charcuterie. Delivered.
- Z’s (affiliate link, we get a referral fee on sales) – hot sauces, salsa. Farmers market, delivery.
- Carb Dealer
- Dough Lady – they make, you bake, delivery offered
- Twisted Tiramisu – tiramisu. Delivery.
- Happy Dumpling – veggie, pork, chicken dumplings. In person pickup and delivery options.
- A Mano Pasta Co – fresh made pasta. In person pickup.
- Cochinita_pbl – Focused around the Yucatan classic, cochinita pibil
- Don Aramburu Salsa – salsa. Delivery
- The Salseria – salsa, birria, chile verde, pozole, tamales. In person pickup and delivery options.
- Mama Doki Eggrolls – Hand made egg rolls, pick up in person on Saturdays
Who did we miss?
If you think we’re missing a really great addition to this list, please email us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you. Let us know who you think should be on this list and why. If you have a really great picture of one of more dishes, please send that too! We’re always excited to check our more businesses!