- This event has passed.
Sweethearts & High Spirits Ball
February 10, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm$100
***** EXCLUSIVE AND LIMITED OFFER FOR OUR READERS*****
***Use code FLASHSALE for 45% off until Tuesday Jan. 30th ***
Single ticket: $55 (Reg. $100)
Couple ticket: $100 (Reg. $170)
The most exciting Valentine’s celebration in Salt Lake!
An entire night of fun, spirits and dancing.
Salt Lake magazine is excited to host its first annual Sweethearts and High Spirits Ball.
Your ticket includes cocktails from Utah’s best distilleries, food and desserts by the best caterers, live music and lots of dancing.
Bring your sweetheart or friends- this is an event you will not want to miss!
– Saturday Feb. 10th from 7pm—midnight.
– Dancing with music performed by Swantourage from 7pm-9:30pm. Then a DJ will mix up the beats from 9:30pm-close.
– Distilleries will be serving original hand-crafted cocktails using their own spirits. Beer and Wine will also be available. Drinks are included.
– Cocktails include:
French kiss (Kid Curry Vanilla Caramel Vodka over ice, cola)
Forbidden Love (Madam Pattirini Gin, blood orange juice, strawberry honey syrup, club soda)
I Will Always Love Rum (Sugar House Gold Rum,Lime juice, Simple Syrup, Triple Sec Salted Rim on Glass)
Snow Maiden (Snow Angel kümmel, spiced cider,lemon juice, simple syrup and a splash of tawny port)
Love Buzz (Sugar House Gold Rum, Cold Brew Coffee, Simple Syrup Garnish)
– Food and desserts by LUX Catering, Brown Brothers Catering, and Creminelli FIne Meats.
– Must be 21 or older, ID required.
– Location: The Union Events Center 235 N 500 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84116)
Proud to partner with The UNION EVENTS CENTER and:
Drinks partners: Kid Curry Vodka – Distillery 36 – Sugar House Distillery – Outlaw Distillery – Ogden’s Own Distillery – Waterpocket Distillery – Beehive Distillery – Mountain West Cider
Food Partners: LUX Catering – Brown Brothers Catering – Creminelli Fine meats
Dress to impress
And don’t forget your dancing shoes!
We strongly encourage taking advantage of rideshare (Uber/Lyft) or taking Trax, which located about a block east of the venue. Valet parking is available. Please don’t forget to bring cash!
BUY YOUR TICKETS TODAY, LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE AND GOING FAST!